the one with the 10 rules for being HUMAN
- You will receive a body
- You will be presented with lessons.
- There are no mistakes, only lessons.
- Lessons are repeated until learned.
- Learning does not end.
- "There" is no better than "here".
- Others are only mirrors of you.
- What you make of your life is up to you.
- All the answers lie inside of you.
- You will forget all of this at birth.
I'm rereading a book I bought many moons ago. It's a simple read and some of it I believe in, some of it I don't. But it still makes me feel better about figuring out this game of life.